Welcome New and Returning Patients!
Eric O. Shreder, D.O. and Jason T. Frye, D.O.
Nurse Practitioner: Sarah DeRubeis FNP-C
At Pierpont Family Medicine we strive to get to know you and your whole family. In addition, the doctor's find it helpful to know not just about your medical problems, but about your occupation, hobbies, education etc. It is the Osteopathic Physician mentality to treat the whole patient. It all adds up to helping us make better decisions about your medical care.
We are located in a new facility just South of the US 60, between Higley and Greenfield on the North side of Baseline Rd. just West of the New Banner Gateway Hospital at the Pierpont Commons Center.
Click here for a map to our location
We are not your typical Family Practice here is a small part of the types of things we do:
- Emphasis on preventative care
- Dermatological surgical procedures including biopsies, skin cancer excisions, cysts removals
- Ingrown Toenail Removals
- Spider Vein Therapies
- Woman's Care
- Routine Physicals
- Diet and exercise programs
- Customized blood work including: genetic testing for heart attack/ stroke risk, detailed cholesterol analysis and allergy sensitivity testing
- Testopel - Extended Release Testosterone Replacement - male hormone therapy
- DOT Physicals, specialized physicals for: scouts, racing, fighting, etc
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy for men and women
- Suboxone Detox therapy
- Back pain and osteoarthritis
- Sleep Problems
- Joint Injections including viscosupplementation (Hyalgan, Synvisc, Supartz, Orthovisc), Steroid injections
- Platlet Rich Plasma (PRP) - tendon therapy for tennis elbow, and other joint pain
- Aviation Medicine (class I, II, and III exams) Both Pilots and ATC Specialists
- Botox® Cosmetic and Juvederm®XC fillers
Attention pilots The FAA recently announced that FAA medical application Form 8500-8 will be eliminated by October 1, 2012, and MedXPress will be used exclusively for medical certificates. You can complete your Flight Physical application online at https://medxpress.faa.gov Just create a log in and password and follow the instructions to complete the form online and save your profile. Then print out your application or give us your confirmation number and you are ready to go.